Homestuck Roleplay

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Alternia > Role Playing

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

Hecton sat on his bed waiting for his only blind friend to reply on Trollian. "I'M sO bOrEd!!! C'MOn! HOw lOng cAn It tAkE hEr tO lIck A scrEEn?" Hecton laid back and 'looked' at the ceiling. Bdm! Hecton put his hand on the screen. (You might want to highlight anything yellow)

GC: H1 H3CTON.

MC: HI. WHAt ArE yOU dOIng? I'M bOrEd.

GC: NOT MUCH. MOSTLY S1TT1NG 4ROUND 4ND ROL3 PL4Y1NG.

MC: I WOUldn't nOrmAlly Ask bUt, cAn I jOIn?

GC: SUR3! JUST JO1N MY M3MO.

MC: THE OnE yOU UsUAlly UsE, rIght?

MC: ADvEntUrE drEAm bUbblE?

GC: Y3P.

MC: COOl.

*MC ceased Trolling GC*

Hecton joined Terezi's memo and used his old character he made a long time ago.

MC: "WHAt Is gOIng On?" GMAn AskEd.

AC: ((Oo! Hecton is roleplay with us too!)) AC pounces on GMan. "Why are you here?" She asked the blind boy.

Hecton continued role playing trying not to be too annoyed by Nepeta and Terezi's weird conflicts like a court justice in the middle of a feild of bad guys.

September 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yalmah

Yalmah was bored and dedcided to troll Hecton becuase everybody else is busy and because he is always free.

FD: Hey hecton Are you As bored As i AM because You have To be Cuz you Are so Annoying nobody Talks to You.

--

Fasoin!

September 17, 2012 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

Hecton left he roleplay he was on with Terezi and Nepeta.

FD: Hey hecton Are you As bored As i AM because You have To be Cuz you Are so Annoying nobody Talks to You.

MC: YEs, I Am bOrEd. ACtUAlly, I dO hAvE A rOlEplAyIng mOIrAIl. I TAlk tO hEr, And yOUr mOIrAIl, And KArkAt, And GAmzEE, And... YEA. YOU ArE thE AnnOyIng OnE

September 17, 2012 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yalmah

MC: YEs, I Am bOrEd. ACtUAlly, I dO hAvE A rOlEplAyIng mOIrAIl. I TAlk tO hEr, And yOUr mOIrAIl, And KArkAt, And GAmzEE, And... YEA. YOU ArE thE AnnOyIng OnE

FD: wow Thanks your A total Jerk ya Know? and My moirail Is kanaya Not karkat And they Are all Busy.

--

Fasoin!

September 17, 2012 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

FD: wow Thanks your A total Jerk ya Know? and My moirail Is kanaya Not karkat And they Are all Busy.

MC: I KnOW. ANd why ArE thEy bUsy?

MC: ACtUAlly, nO, dOn't tEll mE. I DOn't nEEd tO knOw.

"YA knOw. I Am sO clOsE tO hIm. I Am gOIng OvEr." Hecton got up and went over to Yalmeh's house which was about an hour away. He opened the door without thinking. "HI." HE's gOIng tO bE All lIkE, 'YOUr blInd hOw'd yOU gEt hErE?!' LIkE AlwAys...

September 17, 2012 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yalmah

" Hi hecton I was Expexting you Hmmmmmm" Yalmah said while he get something ouut of his desk.

--

Fasoin!

September 18, 2012 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

"Actually, I best be going. Need to talk to someone." Hecton turned around and went back to his hive. He ended up at Kanaya's house on accident. "Hello Hecton." "SOrry. I MEnt tO gO bAck tO my hOUsE." "I Realize That." Hecton turned around to his house. "Oh HECTON!!!!!!!!" "CRUd, It's VrIskA!" Hecton ran back to his hive as fast as he could and locked his trapdoor. He went strait into his room where his computer was beeping.

*PunkyDolphin started Pestering ManlyCosplay*

PD: hey where are you

MC: SOrry. SOmEthIng hAppEnEd.

PD: ???

MC: NOthIng ImpOrtAnt

PD: ok then

September 18, 2012 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yalmah

( PD??????) " darn I had A gift For him." Ylamahdeided to load a new game that he also got a coy for Hecton. While it was donloading he watched the diffrent color circle things spin and stuff. He is easily mesmerozied by colors.

--

Fasoin!

September 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

*PunkyDolphin started Pestering ManlyCosplay*

PD: hey where are you

MC: SOrry. SOmEthIng hAppEnEd.

PD: ???

MC: NOthIng ImpOrtAnt

PD: ok then

MC: HEy, dO yOU rEmEmbEr mE ExplAInIng VrIskA?

PD: no

MC: THE EIght gIrl

PD: :P yea.

MC: I DOn't lIkE hEr.

PD: i no

Hecton felt the high-tech window. "UGh, shE's stIll thErE. I'M gOIng On SGRUb F. Or sOmEthIng." (F. stands for fake) Hecton only played it because one of the Alpha Kids, Dirk Strider, told him not to play because his friend, Roxy Lalonde, told him not to. Hecton just played and 'watching' the black cricle move listening to the cool loading music.

September 19, 2012 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydell

Sydell sat in her dark room, windows drawn. She glanced down at her PDA and began pestering Hecton. Has my life really gotten this BORING that I have to talk to HECTON?

*EnthusiasticNovelist began pestering ManlyCosplay*

EN: h3y im bor3d wh8t ru doin

EN: you know wh8t, i c8nnot do this. you'r3 quit3 infuriating. i'll go shov3 my h38d through a w8ll inst38d. much mor3 fun.

Sydell quickly shut off her PDA. She really didn't need Hecton's extreme annoyingness at the moment. She already had a headache coming on, so she could find something more productive to do with her time. Sydell grabbed her glasses and slammed the door, running outside. Leaping onto her motorbike, she sped off to Kanaya's, hoping to see Vriska, the troll she somewhat idolized. Just as Sydell made a turn into a large puddle of mud, she heard a loud scream, whose voice belonged to noone other than Karkat.

"WHAT THE ****, SYDELL?!"

--

WH8T3V3R

December 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

(WTWZ?!?!?!? Why the hell is Karkat in CANDY LUSUSGRUBBING RED?!!?!?!?!?!) Hecton continued talking to him annoying-ass human-self. He eventually got bored and said he had to 'pee'  and quit the chat. The bored troll kicked his wooden flip-flops off and placed the hat on desk next to him. Hecton just realized the messages from EN. "MAn, I hAtE gIrls yOU mEEt oOnlInE. THEy ArE sO mEssEd Up!" Hecton groaned as he took out a small box with a speaker on it. As much as he hated listening to these annoying, high-pitched noises, he needed to know what was going on with the computer. When he wanted to read messages he just clicked the speaker button. Hecton didn't like fingerprints on the screen even though he couldn't see them because they interfeared with his field of 'vision.' This actually DOES have to do with this box. There was a yellow button on it. There were pen marks all over it. Speaking of pens, Hecton picked one up, bit the cap off, and stuck the point in his mouth carelessly. This doesn't matter NEARLY as much as this box does, though. He hit the button, his face scrunched up. It was SO LOUD! His intense hearing was his new way of seeing. The sound waves echoed back at him, letting him know what was going on with his 3D computer screen. "NAh, I dOn't fEEl lIkE plAyIng." Hecton got up and stumbled his way outside. "WHAT THE ****, SYDELL!?" SYdEll? WHO Is thAt? 

December 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydell

Sydell laughed as Karkat emerged from the mud she had just covered him with. "Oops," she said. Karkat gave her the finger and flicked mud onto her leather jacket. " **** YOU, SYDELL. **** YOU!" Karkat stumbled away muttering some more colorful language. Sydell wiped the mud off of her jacket. "L8T3R, K8RKL3S!!!" She waved her fingers. Sydell noticed Hecton from afar stumbling his way around the yard. She whipped out her PDA.

*enthusiasticNovelist began pestering manlyCosplay*

EN: I C8N S33 YOU

EN: OH WOW TH8T SOUND3D CR33PY BUT I CAN S33 YOU OUTSID3

--

WH8T3V3R

December 28, 2012 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

Hecton never bothed explaining the fact that he used the box to see, but he did say he wasn't good at seeing and was also pracitcally colorblind. He took out his black phone and the noise box and clicked the button. The overwhelming noise knocked him over. He picked his phone back up an listened to the sound waves. "SHE sEEs mE? WHAt?"

MC: WHAt dO yOU mEAn by thAt?

MC: I dOn't knOw If I mEntIOnEd thIs yEt, bUt I dOn't ExActly UndErstAnd sIght thAt wEll...

Hecton stumbled a few more feet forward after standing up. He held his box out in front of him and kept clicking it. He fixed his glasses, trying to continue the 'normal' looking face he constantly tried to publically portray. He was hearing another presence from closer. This 'amazing' device needed its upgrade soon. "MAn, thIs thIng nEEds An UpgrAdE. BEttEr mEssAgE EqUIUs lAtEr." Hecton tripped not paying attention to the sound, and fell straight to the ground. His hand shot to his face to cover his reason for blindness. He looked for his glasses. He clicked and clicked in a petty manner searching for this gift from Dirk.

December 28, 2012 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydell

Sydell looked up from her PDA.

*enthusiasticNovelist ceased pestering manlyCosplay*

Hecton was fumbling around on the ground. WH8T IS H3 DOING NOW? Sydell eyed Hecton's glasses a few feet away. 8M I GOING TO R3GR3T THIS? WHAT COULD HAPPEN? Sydell walked up to the glasses. They looked like Dirk's. Picking them up, she shoved them into Hecton's pathetic outstretched hands. "H3R3, 'M8NLY COSPL8Y'."

--

WH8T3V3R

December 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

"WHAt? WHO ArE yOU? HOw dO yOU knOw my TrOllIAn hAndlE? WAIt, ArE yOU lIke, VRIskA's fOllOwEr? DON'T HURT ME!" Hecton yelled and curled up into a ball, not even thanking whoever it was. (I forgot to mention this before, but he put his hat back on.) Hecton pulled his head into the funny imp-clown hat. He shoved the little box into his pocket in case it was someone working for Vriska. Vriska loved to bother Hecton. He sometimes though she might be his new Kismesis. The alien female voice was mind boggling. GIrls?! OF cOUrsE shE Is wOrkIng fOr VrIskA! Hecton got up and fixed the anime glasses onto his face without letting the other see his face. Whatever seeing ment. He took a step back and fixed the hat. It was a little disformed from shoving his face into it. Hecton pulled his tye-dye phone from his pocket with his sign messily printed on the back and messaged enthusiasticNovelist.

MC: I dOn't knOw If I mEntIOnEd thIs yEt, bUt I dOn't ExActly UndErstAnd sIght thAt wEll...

MC: HElp! I'm strAndEd In thE dEsErt VrIskA AlwAys trAps mE In And OnE Of hEr EvIl hEnchwOmEn hAs mE!!!!

a "WHAt dOEs VrIskA nEEd wIth mE thIs tImE?! I dIdn't dO AnythIng wrOng! OR Is thIs jUst fOr fUn? MAybE pAybAck frOm rUnnIng AwAy A fEw mInUtEs AgO?! JUST DON'T HURT ME!" Hecton put his hands in front of his face to block what might be coming back him. He really needs to start using his cane for protection more often. Nope, canes are weak. Even if his cane is a sword.

December 29, 2012 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydell

Sydell glanced pitifully at Hecton, who was rolling around screaming. Her PDA was buzzing.

MC: HElp! I'm strAndEd In thE dEsErt VrIskA AlwAys trAps mE In And OnE Of hEr EvIl hEnchwOmEn hAs mE!!!!

Sydell rolled her eyes again. She started kicking Hecton repeatedly. "H3CTON, YOU IDIOT! IT'S M3! SYD3LL! 3NTHUSI8STIC NOV3LIST?! 8s much 8s I'd LOV3 to work for Vrisk8, I DON'T, you imb3cile!" Sydell only knew about Hecton through Vriska, who loved to annoy him. "8ND I DONT LIK3 B3ING REF3RR3D TO 8S '3VIL H3NCHWOMAN'".

--

WH8T3V3R

December 29, 2012 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

"OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! STOp! WAIt A mInUtE, 'enthusiasticNovelist' Is yOU?" Hecton leaped off the ground and threw his hands around your neck. "YAy! YOU cAn hElp mE gEt OUt Of hErE! YOU cAn, rIght?" Hecton, the blind imbecile he was, let go of Sydell to let his now bare feet land on the burning sand. "OW!" Hecton pounced right back into the air onto Sydell's back. "IT's nOt fUn whEn yOU ArE blInd..." Hecton murmured to himself. Hecton put his hand into his pocket to get a pen. He pushed the button thing to the side. WHErE ArE my pEns? DId I fInIsh thEm All? Even though Hecton just jumped onto Sydell to get away from the sand, he plunged right back in. "MUst fInd pEns! MUst fInd pEns!" Hecton grabbed his clicky-thing and began clicking like a maniac. Because of his do-awesome hearing skills, he could hear the loud noise. So could Terezi. Hecton felt no sound wave traces of any pens, but he found and put on his shoes. "CAn I hAvE A pEn by Any chAncE? OR Is thAt AgAInst VrIskA's OrdErs?"

December 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydell

Sydell spit on the sand and handed Hecton a pen. "Y38h it's 'enthusiasticNovelist'. H3r3's your p3n. I don't s33- I m38n, und3rst8nd why you would n33d it. 8nd I told you, I'm not working for Vrisk8." Suddenly, Sydell got an idea. "Why don't w3 t8k3 a littl3 d3tour ov3r to my hous3?" She would message Vriska later to pick up Hecton. Maybe then she would let Sydell be one of her evil henchwomen- I mean, work for her. Sydell, taking Hecton by surprise, hauled him onto the sidecar of her motor bike. "SORRY H3CTON!" Sydell exclaimed over the roar of the engine. Sydell sped off out of the desert toward her hive. She whipped out her PDA, turning her motorbike to auto-mode.

*enthusiasticNovelist began pestering arachnidsGrip*

EN: h3y vrisk8 i got H3cton h3r3 if you w8nn8 pick him up

AG: TH8NKS

--

WH8T3V3R

December 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hecton Z.
Site Owner

Hecton didn't at all know what was going on, and the enhanced sound of an engine roar didn't help. "WHErE thE hEll ArE wE gOIng? NOT VRISKA'S HIVE!!!" Hecton wrapped his arms around Sydell's shoulders and dug his face into her upper back. "I HAtE VrIskA shE's scAry!" Hecton completely forgot that Sydell already said that they were going to her hive. Man, Hecton needs to lay off the slime pies with a heaping side of pens and a giant wizzard martini glass full of crazy-obnoxious. Speaking of pens, somewhere along this post, Hecton bit the top off and spit it out and began to suck out all the ink in a very messy manner. EH! BIkEs On sAnd mAkE thE wOrst sOUnd wAvEs! ANd thEn thErE's thE EngInE... I WAnnA gEt AwAy frOm VrIskA crAzy 'enthusiasticNovelist' shE Is gOIng tO tUrn mE OvEr tO crAzy VrIskA!!! "HElp! KAnAyA! YAlmAh! I dON't wAnt tO gO tO VrIskA's hIvE!!!" Although the sound waves were ridgid and hard to decifer, Hecton felt the presence of a building. "HEY! WAtch OUt!" Hecton yelled, his hand brushed up against her horn as he threw his arms in the air.

January 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydell

"H3Y!" Sydell cried, annoyed as Hecton's hand brushed up against her horn. "8ND STOP G3TTING INK 8LL OV3R MY BIK3!" Sydell swerved past a particularly large buillding, distracted by the sensitivity of her horns. That, and the particularly annyoying squirming troll on the back of her bike clinging to her back and biting open pens. They finally arrived at Sydell's large glass mansion. Sydell flopped Hecton down on her fur couch and pestered Vriska again.

EN: could you m8yb3 hurry it up 8 bit? H3cton's going ins8n3.

AG: OK. YOU'RE PRETTY USEFUL SYDNEY.

EN: it's syd3ll.

AG: WH8TEVER. I'LL BE RIGHT THERE. DON'T LET HECTON GO 8NYWHERE.

*enthusiasticNovelist ceased pestering arachnidsGrip*

--

WH8T3V3R

January 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.